Taking one of our Silver plans ensures that you’ve allowed for the usual customs at an affordable cost.
- Guidance on all aspects of the funeral and registration of the death
- Transportation for the deceased from within 30 miles of our premises at any time of day or night
- Care of the deceased in accordance with the wishes of the family, as well as facilities for viewing in our Chapel of Rest
- A plain wood veneered coffin with standard furnishings
- Making all the necessary arrangements and providing staff for the funeral
- Supply of a hearse and bearers with one limousine
- The cortege can leave from a private address prior to the funeral service at a local church, followed by committal at the local crematorium, churchyard or cemetery
- Listing floral tributes and/or charitable donation.
- Contribution of £1,200 towards disbursement costs such as crematorium, church or cemetery fees
- Admin costs £250
Just call us on (0151) 424 5432 and we’ll discuss all the Funeral Plan options with you. Ask for a free colour brochure and we’ll be happy to post one to you – or click here to enquire online about our funeral plans.